Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exiting2

Exiting2

Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing) Empty
PostSubject: Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing)   Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 pm

This "trick" isnt too difficult but if you dont do it correctly then you can lose alot of gold. First of all... you need just a regular peon.. not a master peon.. not a handyman just a peon.. next.. select your PEON and set rally points by your farm so your peon doesnt die (I put them above and below the farm) depending on how much time until duel u put that many rally points down.. 20 seconds 10 above 10 below or close to that not excact. You need to ubild enough to where u can select and move ur peon after duel...) Next you build watch towers that costs 75 gold using shift so that ur peon continues on the rally points to not build the watch towers.. try to use as much gold as you can if not all of it. Then whether or not you duel and lose or win select your peon and move him and the shadow towers will disappear adn all your gold will be refunded.. like i said it isnt too difficult but...

If you have any questions just whisper me or gimme a shout and ill be glad to help..
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing)   Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:15 am

I remember when I found out you could do that, but I don't think it works in some of the older versions (which is odd, because usually it is the opposite). I think it was EE that would cancel everything your shrine was building and everything a peon was going to build. I think it even canceled a building if it wasn't finished yet, but I could just be having fuzzy memory. I'll have to go test that on EE 2.33a and Exiled.
Back to top Go down

Giving ur peon gold before duels (aka peon passing)
Page 1 of 1