Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken down car in a rainstorm.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dingleberry-

Dingleberry-

Broken down car in a rainstorm..... Empty
PostSubject: Broken down car in a rainstorm.....   Broken down car in a rainstorm..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 am

So these two guys are driving down a country road through a huge rainstorm, when all of a sudden their car breaks down. Luckily for them they spotted a house just a quarter mile down the road. They walked to the house and asked the man who answered the door if they could use his phone to call for some help. The man informed them that the his phone doesn't work. The man says, "I will let you guys stay in the house for the night and take you to town in the morning on one condition, you stay away from my daughter." The two guys agree and the man lets them stay.

During the middle of the night one guy leans over and talks the other guy into just seeing what she looks like. So they go, ever so quietly, into her room where she is naked laying asleep on her bed. The man wakes up from a loud thunder clap and see the hall light on. He gets out of bed to find that the two guys were in his daughters room. The man quickly gets a gun and forces the two guys outside to the back yard.

When they get out there, the two guys see that they are in an enormous fruit garden. The man tells them, "I want you each to pick out one hundred of your favorite fruit." So not quite understanding why, the two guys start picking out their favorite fruit.

One guy comes back to the man with 100 cherries. The man looks at him and says, "Now i want you to shove them up your ass." With a gun pointed to the guy's head he doesn't argue, and starts shoving the cherries up his ass.

He gets to 26 cherries, laughs and craps them out. Now he has to start over.
This time he gets to 60 cherries, laughs and craps them out.
Next time he get to the full hundred cherries, laughs and craps them out.

The man says, "Ok, didn't think you would get there but you did it. You're free to go. But can I ask one thing....Why did you start laughing?"
The guy replies, "Well because I saw my friend over there picking watermelons."
Back to top Go down

Broken down car in a rainstorm.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
187 :: General Discussion :: Funny Shit-
Jump to: