Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garm Being Garm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garm1oo

Garm Being Garm Empty
PostSubject: Garm Being Garm   Garm Being Garm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Ok so everyone knows im the best right? lol well anyway i just wana point out all the NOOBS in Clan 187 starting with the NOOBiest, ,,,,, Vow, Dingleberry-, Wrecking-Bull, Spec_Ops_Pc, LegendDairyMilk, um o ya LadyLuck1313 (jk Katie =) ) but thats about it but trust me there is ALOt more but i just dont have time to say. See Everyone on Sunday July 14 PEACE.....................................................................And i would like to note that i am starting a 1v1 challenge with anyone......so far my record is 2-3

Last edited by Garm1oo on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NuckingFuts.
Admin
NuckingFuts.

Garm Being Garm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garm Being Garm   Garm Being Garm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am

Garm you couldn't beat my meat! So beating me in HW is absolutly out of the question. You need to learn some manners boy!!! =)
Back to top Go down
https://pure-ownage.darkbb.com
Garm1oo

Garm Being Garm Empty
PostSubject: NuckingFuts   Garm Being Garm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:57 pm

Dude i would PWN u anyday of the WEEK o ya on sunday im gonna beat your nooby hw ass* and my record will be 5-2 thanks to you =)
Back to top Go down
Wrecking-Bull

Wrecking-Bull

Garm Being Garm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garm Being Garm   Garm Being Garm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:24 pm

HaHa, Garm, I fucked up your record now you should be 4-4, so I guess that makes me noobier than all of them? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garm Being Garm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garm Being Garm   Garm Being Garm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garm Being Garm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
187 :: General Discussion :: Funny Shit-
Jump to: