Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garm1oo

Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive. Empty
PostSubject: Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.   Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Hey Ryan srry for the late post but me (Garm1oo) and my brother (Ipodmaster99) will be inactive till sunday July 14. and ryan................... you are the BIGGEST noob at wmw and HW i have ever seen in my LIFE. lol anyway see you all sunday. VoW plz relpy if u have seen this message so i know im not gonna be kicked from 187. ty
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

PostSubject: Re: Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.   Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

this whole website is inactive i just saw a fuckin tumble weed go by
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

PostSubject: Re: Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.   Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Well everyone knows im Inactive until September.
if anyone is here to read my post of inactivity ill be back home on September 3rd at around 9P.M mountain time, and i have school the very next day. So as long as i dont succumb to a severe case of Jet Lag and/or Laziness i will get on vent, but i wont manage a game of Hero Wars.... okay maybe ONE.
Anyways until then, i know Brody(Wint3r.) has my pass and as of yesterday i was brought out of inactivity, but keep me active.
peace out and Salamualikum(im only half terrorist)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.   Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garm1oo and Ipodmaster99 being Inactive.
Page 1 of 1