Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Good Ideas

Go down 
+3
Peaches
Garm1oo
NuckingFuts.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NuckingFuts.
Admin
NuckingFuts.

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 am

If anyone has some good ideas for special events plz let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://pure-ownage.darkbb.com
Garm1oo

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Special Event   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 pm

VoW u should create a HW just for 187 and we should be able to only play and with no one else but only as a special event not an all time thing.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:33 am

It's been done before and didn't work out very well. Besides, there are already enough hero wars out there; you can kind a version you like if you look hard enough.

If you are looking for an event, a tournament would still be nice to witness. The only successful one I've seen was a few years ago that FA1 hosted. No one else has ever really put an effort into it, or there was simply too few players.

You could also try to make the grunt position actually worth something more than a peon. It isn't too hard if you have bots. Say that maybe grunts get blank access, while peons only have enough to do shit like ping. That way grunts can boot annoying peons or non-187 people., but still wouldn't be as high as a shaman or chief, of course. You could give grunt access to active/good/cool people. This also helps solve the problem of having tons of people bitching about shaman (if you are experiencing that; most chiefs do). Then again, that isn't really an event, nor a great idea. Eh, whatever.

Maybe we could have Hero Wars: The Musical
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:25 pm

OMG! I Think! we should have something like a 2v2 tournament maybe?
or wait NAWWW that's too much fo a crazy idea I think.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:40 pm

It actually isn't the best idea. A solo tournament is hard enough to get going successfully, but team almost never works out well. And didn't you guys already try that but no one played? If you do a tournament, put some work into it and make it solo.
Back to top Go down
NObama08

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Sarcasm!
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: hhhhhhhhhhhhm   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:50 pm

i'm down for 2v2 tourney
Back to top Go down
Brosephx

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 am

I think we should just meet in some woods and have a massive circle jerk.
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Broseph i think Bukkake would be MUCH nicer!
and if you can meet me in Paris on the first of September then yea for sure
Back to top Go down
Brosephx

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:47 am

dude kruger learn to get on warcraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Good Ideas   Any Good Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Good Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
187 :: Events :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: