Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

† † †

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Pics

Go down 
+3
Exiting2
Peaches
NuckingFuts.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NuckingFuts.
Admin
NuckingFuts.

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:02 am

Here I am.
Personal Pics Pic6
Back to top Go down
https://pure-ownage.darkbb.com
Peaches

Peaches

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 am

Personal Pics Me

You know me.
Back to top Go down
Exiting2

Exiting2

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm

Personal Pics Pictur11

Im on the far right Arrow
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: lololololololoollllllll   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 pm

guess i'm the only none nerdy ass dude playin dis lmao
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 am

That killed the last bit of self-esteem I had. *tear*
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: well here's somethin for ya   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 pm

well man when you're as old as i am you will learn that being a 'nerd' is good cause while the 'popular' people are having fun in high school you are working toward a rewarding career and you make something of yourself then in 15 years you will have a fat house and a hot wife while they have memories and a trail park so don't feel too bad kid just make sure to make something of yourself and apply your knowledge my man
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:44 am

It would seem that my sarcasm did not show in my text.

I admit to being a nerd/geek/whatever and embrace it. As for popular, that never made sense to me. Popular with the group that fancies calling themselves the popular group, maybe, but not anymore popular than the average Joe. Most people have a group of friends they hang out with and a circle of people they know. As for me, I hang out with the group that doesn't get dumbfounded when I mention Jung, Popper, or whomever. Oh, that group and Stoner, because he makes me laugh.

As for the "When you're as old as me" comment, how old are you? 18? You may want to try an avoid using age=wisdom comments when you are in your teens. Even when you are not, it makes you come across as condescending.
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: .................................   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 am

lol i'm 24 kid thanks for the compliment i like looking young but yeah i meant the jock and stoner dudes that amount to nothing
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:47 pm

Again with calling me kid despite my revealing of how condescending it sounds. This may come as a shock to you, but 24 does not mean sage-like wisdom. Maybe if you were in your sixties I wouldn't mind you saying kid, but there aren't too many of them on Warcraft. Despite having a few years on me, you can't properly form a sentence. This really takes away from any advice you give.

My point is this: refer to others with enough respect that they are equals. Legally, I am an adult.
Back to top Go down
IAmWayBetterFU

IAmWayBetterFU

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: l;ljlklkj;j   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:53 pm

last time i try to help one of you punk kids lol im really tryin to purt togather a propar sentance on a stranded online forum, yeah thatz it!
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 am

Help? I don't get it. How the hell did you try to help one of us "punk kids?"
Back to top Go down
x0kruger0x

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 am

oh god, Peaches, your Genius is Showing....
Back to top Go down
Brosephx

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 am

I'm glad this is the lets have a bitch fit section of the forums and not the section where you are supposed to put pictures.
Back to top Go down
NObama08

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 pm

IAmWayBetterFU wrote:
lol i'm 24 kid thanks for the compliment i like looking young but yeah i meant the jock and stoner dudes that amount to nothing
Fuck you dude! Im a 4 year stoner thats doing fine in college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Pics   Personal Pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
187 :: General Discussion :: Personal Pics-
Jump to: